Haskins Automotive Cares About Your Safety! Here is What We're Doing To Keep Everyone Safe!
Here at Haskins Automotive, we want you to know that we value the health and safety of our customers and associates above all. As a small business, Haskins Automotive is taking all necessary steps to protect our customers and associates.
We would like to share some of the extra steps we are taking in order to maintain a safe and clean environment:
- Touchless pick-up and drop-off service
- Contact-less payment and authorization over the phone/email
- Require all persons on-site to wear a face mask at all times
- Daily cleaning of the building focusing on commonly touched surfaces
- Plexiglass sneeze guards for all customer kiosks
- Hand sanitizer available at all customer kiosks
- Social distancing floor reminders inside of the building
- Outdoor waiting areas protected from the elements
- Employee training for social distancing and self-health monitoring
- Disinfecting vehicle surfaces before and after service
We will remain vigilant to do our best to keep everyone safe and we wish everyone good health. We feel it is important to communicate that we are taking our customers and employee health, safety, and well-being with the HIGHEST priority. We will continue to communicate via our Facebook page (insert link) and we look forward to serving you.
“Integrity Is Our Greatest Asset”